The ON5040 multi level rental exhibit booth presents a powerful image on the trade show floor.
Our ON5040 multi level deck rental is an advanced design that features a large center deck flanked by two extended height side decks providing 3 distinct areas for meeting space, lounges, coffee service, and more. Two staircases with 90 degree landings lead to the second level. Downstairs you’ll find a massive open layout ready for walls, kiosks, and product placement areas designed to your specific needs. There are storage closets under each landing, a real advantage on the tradeshow floor.
TURN KEY RENTAL PRICE: $91,550
PURCHASE PRICE: $195,000
- Structural truss system
- Wall frames and doors
- Deck boards
- Lights, ceilings
- 1/4” frosted plex rail and wall infills
- Unprinted sintra infills and wall panels
- 2 Stairways with 90 degree landing
- Ceiling with Telescopic Lights
ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE NOT SHOWN:
- Column mount workstations – $380 / each
- Rectangle designer counters w/ shelf and graphics – $1,145 / each
- 4-shelf lit racks – $280 / each
- Laptop shelves – $220 / each
- Column mount swivel LCD mounts – $175
- Column mount fixed LCD mounts – $150
- 6’ straight sign w/ graphic and 2 lights – $1,474
- LCD mount – $350 / each
- Coffee table – $1,008 / each
- 9’ long coffee bar w/ graphics – $3,306 / each
- 5’ side table w/ shelf – $1,310 / each
ENHANCED VERSION INCLUDES:
TURN KEY RENTAL PRICE: $97,850
PURCHASE PRICE: $201,300
- 2 – 6′ Conference tables w/ 6 Chairs: $900 each
- 4 – Round tables w/ 4 Chairs: $550 each
- 2 – Locking Counters: $450 each
- 4 round Bisro Tables w/ 2 chairs: $400 each
- 1 coffee credenza: $600 each
- Graphics Package A | Upper signage: $5616
- Graphics Package B | Lower signage: $324
- Graphics Package C | Upper and Lower Signage: $5940
- All packages include infill columns in 12 standard color
More Info about The ON5040
Four huge curved billboard signs welcome attendees to your booth space. The closet walls offer great graphic spaces and the stairs can have printed graphics on the risers to create the impression of a continuous image. The back of the exhibit is an excellent opportunity for a huge wall mural.
Deciding to rent a Multi Level exhibit is similar to switching from an inline booth to an island exhibit. A TRIPLE deck exhibit puts you in another league on the show floor. Become a destination for exhibit attendees rather than simply another booth!
Our double and triple deck multi level booth rentals are designed to meet not just your marketing needs but also the needs and requirements for trade shows in all major US venues. Double Deck Exhibit Rentals is dedicated to making your tradeshow experience the best it can be. With an exhibit this expansive, we will help you get the most out of your space and your marketing dollar.